New website! ... not yet, really (Fwd: [28303] trunk/www)

Weissmann Markus mww at macports.org
Tue Aug 28 09:33:36 PDT 2007

I personally like the services that Apple provides for us via
macosforge; with this installation we do have someone who is updating
our software and caring about our server.
Therefore I'd rather prefer to try to modify the macosforge provided
framework to meet our needs, at least as far as this is possible. We
can still add a ports page and a documentation subdirectory and keep
the wordpress installation etc.

regards,

-Markus