New Ticket button missing

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Dec 2 19:41:20 PST 2007

On Dec 2, 2007, at 20:50, Bryan Blackburn wrote:

> On Dec 2, 2007, at 7:36 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>
>> I can't find the New Ticket button in Trac anymore. Where did it go?
>
> So it wasn't just me that was having trouble finding it.

Right. For now I'm going to

https://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/newticket

from my browser history.

> Not to mention, when I was looking around for it I went around
> between trac.macports.org, trac.macosforge.org, and
> svn.macosforge.org.  I think in the process I had to log in two
> separate times.

Unrelated issue, but sure. We currently have four URLs for our Trac
installation. We should have just one, matching the hostname in the
SSL certificate, and have all the other URLs redirect with a
permanent status code to the new URL.

I would prefer that everything be under www.macports.org but if it
must be a different hostname, then so be it.