[31804] trunk/base/portmgr/jobs

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Sat Dec 8 10:04:10 PST 2007

	Hey Bill!

On Dec 7, 2007, at 11:14 PM, wsiegrist at apple.com wrote:

> Revision
> 31804
> Author
> wsiegrist at apple.com
> Date
> 2007-12-07 19:14:52 -0800 (Fri, 07 Dec 2007)
> Log Message
>
> added explicit paths to rm and tclsh in order to run without a
> PATH.  PortIndex2MySQL.tcl now relies on tclsh being in /opt/local/bin

	Since we're safeguarding these scripts for proper functioning within
launchd, wouldn't it also help abstracting the paths to the `mkdir`
and `ln` commands away into their own variables too for the mprsyncup
script? I think PortIndex2MySQL is already bullet proof, as you
already removed the environment reliance for the tcl shell and all
other external commands are already abstracted, I think.

	Regards,...

-jmpp