Default ticket ownership

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Fri Dec 14 13:45:53 PST 2007

	So, thanks again to Bill working hard to make our stay on Mac OS
Forge a pleasant one, the macports-tickets list has been added to the
list of ticket assignees on Trac (which was harder that it sounds!)
and has also been made default owner for "base", "ports" and "www"
tickets. That means that all new tickets against any of those
components will be owned by that list by default, if not otherwise
stated (the "guide" component is still assigned to Mark Duling by
default, speak up if you feel this should be changed ;-).

	Also, all tickets that fell under macports-dev parenthood while
macports-tickets was disabled have been updated to be children of
macports-tickets (as they should have always been), which basically
means two things:

1) we wont be getting any more Trac mail on this list, woot!
2) there's no longer any macports-dev in Trac's db, so any custom
queries there are should be updated to reflect this; let me know if
there's anything that requires admin perms for tweaking.

	Regards,...

-jmpp