Website and Guide automated regen

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Fri Dec 14 14:30:29 PST 2007

	After some work on our subversion server, the trunk/www and trunk/
doc-new dirs have been setup under the watch of a new post-commit
hook that does the appropriate dance(s) when commits to either of
those (and only those) happen, as opposed to dancing whenever a
commit to anywhere in our repo takes place (as it used to be until
now, which is obviously a huge waste of resources). I wont be around
much for the next couple of days so I wont have a chance to keep my
eye on this new system, so I'd love it if those who are committing to
those directories kept their eyes open for this new functionality:
please report whether or not the guide and/or website reflects your
changes a little after you commit them; if not then that's a bug in
our infrastructure that we should look into.

	Thanks for your help! Regards,...

-jmpp