Objection to wikifying the guide

markd at macports.org markd at macports.org
Fri Dec 14 13:49:31 PST 2007

I'm afraid my last email had a bad tone and I'm sorry about that.  I am
rushing to get out of town and I'm afraid I've come off as a bit touchy
and angry at Juan.  I'm not.  So please excuse the tone, Juan and others,
and accept my apologies for arguing in such an obtuse fashion.  The guide
was sortof of my baby but I want others to contribute as they have.  I
have strong ideas about how it should be done but I should have just kept
on making suggestions and tossing things back and forth as normal rather
than trying to explain some deep rationale in a hurry, which probably
interests few anyway.

So Juan I'm sorry I sounded defensive, and doc team (and others) I'm not
normally schizophrenic so please don't stop contributing!  Everyone have a
great Christmas and happy new year and I'll "see" you next year!

Mark