[32099] downloads

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Sun Dec 16 20:31:35 PST 2007

On Dec 17, 2007, at 12:49 AM, Boey Maun Suang wrote:

> Hi Juan,
>
>> Log Message Upload 1.6.0 release products (dmg's will come later).
>
> I'll be able to test building a 10.3 dmg from Wednesday night
> onwards (+1100 UTC; I'm on Australian Eastern Summer Time).
>
> Kind regards,
>

> Maun Suang

	Thanks for the offer Maun Suang, much appreciated! I'm in the
process of building the Tiger dmg right now, and if I'm lucky I might
be able to build the Leopard one too, so that should call the release
complete.

	Please do coordinate with me when you get to build the Panther dmg,
I may have to walk you through a couple of things which might not be
too obvious. First thing, remember to update your dports checkout as
I just made considerable modifications to the MacPorts Portfile and
related files (in a nutshell, deleted the entire files dir and set it
up to fetch through svn:externals). If your checkout is not fully up
to date then your dmg will be invalid.

	Thanks again! Regards,...

-jmpp