Support .dmg disk images as distfiles with new use_dmg option

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Thu Dec 20 04:46:16 PST 2007

Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> I got one comment in the ticket from Maun Suang. Any other comments from
> anyone? Anyone else interested in this feature? Anyone think this is a
> bad idea? Anyone indifferent to it?

I am interested in this feature, but unfortunately I have not had time
yet to test the patch :-(

BTW, as we have all these use_foo options, wouldn't it be better we
would have something like extract.type which can be set to one of bzip2,
gzip, dmg?
What happens if someone specifies "use_bzip2 yes" and also "use_dmg yes"?

Rainer