[MacPorts] #13352: Shortened "Assign to" list in tickets

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Dec 21 14:12:20 PST 2007

Bill,

I made you a PHP script which parses out all the maintainer email
addresses from the PortIndex. It runs in less than 2 seconds on my
MacBook Pro. It's attached to this ticket:

http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/ticket/13673

(I tried to use the port command to produce the list, as you'll see
in the ticket description, but that took 9 minutes to run.)

It would be great if maintainers would have extra privileges in Trac,
including being able to resolve tickets, change other ticket fields,
and have tickets assigned to them.