Error loading stylesheet /svnindex.xsl

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Wed Dec 26 13:04:35 PST 2007

On Dec 25, 2007, at 7:09 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> Attempting to access
>
> 	http://svn.macports.org/repository/macports/
>
> in Camino gives me
>
> 	Error loading stylesheet: A network error occured loading an XSLT
> stylesheet:
>
> 	http://svn.macports.org/svnindex.xsl
>

> Attempting to access
>
> 	http://svn.macports.org/svnindex.xsl
>
> gives me
>
> 	Forbidden
>
> 	You don't have permission to access /svnindex.xsl on this server.

	The http://svn.macports.org/repository/macports/ URL (and others
below it, of course) is working for me now, so I guess the problem was
temporary. I did hear Bill saying the subversion server was having
some issues some days back, which prompted him to reboot it. Let me
know if you're still seeing this problem so I can bring it up to his
attention.

	Thanks for the heads-up! Regards,...

-jmpp