Anyone watching the bugtracker ?

Jann Röder roederja at student.ethz.ch
Sat Feb 10 09:48:28 PST 2007

Hello everyone,
I'm wondering what the policy regarding updated ports / new ports and
other patches on the bugtracker is. It seems to me that if you don't
bother anyone with commit rights about commiting your update/new port it
will never be put in the ports tree. There appear to be countless
(valid) tickets that nobody even commented on. This seems a bit
discouraging for new contributers. I don't want to accuse anyone, I just
thought it might be good to bring up this topic.

Cheers
Jann