Latest vim upgrade screws up aqua variant?

Thomas Zander thomas.e.zander at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 11 06:30:38 PST 2007

Hi,

On 10/02/07, Elias Pipping <pipping at macports.org> wrote:

> the problem should no longer exist:

sorry, despite not upgrading but complete uninstall/install of the vim
port (the _1 revision this time), it is still looking for the
resources in the wrong place and I have to apply the symlink
workaround manually.

But it was a good idea to mention that the vim aqua port requires a
complete deinstall / install procedure. When I crossed this in the
first place it felt quite unexpected because the upgrading process
usually works surprisingly fine with macports.

Riggs