Port submision

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Sat Feb 17 17:53:48 PST 2007

On Feb 17, 2007, at 8:54 AM, Andrea Cimino wrote:

> I have written a port for the Parma Polyhedra Library
> (http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl)
> (http://www.cs.unipr.it/cgi-bin/viewvc/viewvc.cgi/ppl/
> DarwinPorts_Portfile?revision=1.1.2.3&view=markup&pathrev=ppl-0_9-
> branch)
> How can i submit the port? I have read the Darwinports submission
> rules but
> they seem to be outdated. Can you give me some hints?
>
> Best regards,
> Andrea Cimino

	Hello Andrea! Please browse over to
http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/newticket and create a new
ticket with the Portfile submitted as an attachment. Once that's done
feel free to post back to this list announcing the ticket number,
developers will review the submission, adapt it if needed and commit it
to the ports tree.

	Thanks for your contribution! Regards,...

-jmpp