(no subject)

Mark Dymek macfan21 at mac.com
Fri Feb 23 17:14:07 PST 2007

Hi i would like to become a Developer/Contributer to macports how do
i get started? In other words how do i find out which projects are
not being done by someone or should i just look over the current
projects and see one i like or should i just submit my own thing to
you guys and see if you like it and want to include it? I know you
are still transferring over from darwinports but i can't seem to find
any documentation on either of the two sites that gives specific
instructions to people who want to become part of the team. Any help
would be appreciated thanks a lot.