[MacPorts] #10778: UPDATE: pmk-0.9.2 to latest

Mark Duling mark.duling at biola.edu
Mon Jan 1 08:51:47 PST 2007

Has it been tested on Intel?  I corresponded with the developer and last I
knew he has yet to figure out how to make it work on Intel Macs.  Here's
the sourceforge bug report.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1569713&group_id=94395&atid=607694

I'm on vacation and have limited internet access or I'd try it myself.

Mark