Request Update/Commit: mysql4 to version 4.1.22

Frank Mcpherson frank.mcpherson at janusresearch.com
Wed Jan 3 04:37:22 PST 2007

I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here, but I use this port on
a production server so I'm interested in seeing it track security
updates. I emailed both the listed maintainers a couple days ago but
got no response. Could someone with commit authority please commit
this change?

4.1.21 contains an important security patch, and 4.1.22 contains a
bunch of bugfixes. I've entered a Trac ticket with the patch to
update this port to 4.1.22; all it needs is a version number bump and
matching md5 sum change.

http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/11210

Thanks in advance,

Frank