case sensitivity issue I didn't know about

Mark Duling mark.duling at biola.edu
Fri Jan 19 18:10:48 PST 2007

I was installing unixODBC and I noticed after an uninstall it was leaving
files behind even though it was removing itself from the port registry.
But I notice that it does remove all files if I uninstall using the case
sensitive name.  Is that a known issue?  I knew about some case
sensitivity issues but not one where a command partially works, which is
even more confusing than when 'port contents foo' shows nothing after
'port install foo' when foo is a port named "Foo".

Mark