Naming of postgresql & related

Randall Wood rhwood at mac.com
Sat Jan 20 06:35:07 PST 2007

I would not remove port:postgresql, but make it an informative port
that installs nothing, instead just spewing out an explanation of the
other postgresql ports.

I would also replace port:postgresql8 with a port:postgresql80 that
carries the 8.0.x postgresql
and otherwise just keep the other postgresqlx ports current.