seeking example for port who moves only some files

Salvatore Domenick Desiano sal at ri.cmu.edu
Sat Jan 20 14:25:15 PST 2007

o I've never seen this before.  Does anyone know what would cause this error
o on OS X?

On Tiger, at least, gnutar and tar are the same program and don't
actually seem to be gnutar (they lack many of the options). So, if
someone has the gnutar port installed and ahead of /usr/bin, the port is
good to go. If not, you'll get the error you saw.

-- Sal
smile.

  Salvatore Domenick Desiano
    Doctoral Candidate