.. perl gurus answer this? - speedycgi

Mark Duling mark.duling at biola.edu
Tue Jan 23 11:46:29 PST 2007

dan at frombeantocup.com on Sunday, January 21, 2007 at 10:23 PM -0800 wrote:
>Did you ever get CGI-SpeedyCGI to build on OSX?
>

>I'm getting the same error you did...

Ok, I got it with Jordan's help.  Here's what it took changing
src/speedy_perl.h

-PerlInterpreter  *my_perl;
+extern PerlInterpreter  *my_perl;

So I have the port almost ready to go.  But the app does an "apxs -q CC"
and so it finds Apple's Apache and builds speedycgi for Apple's Apache 1.
I symlinked /usr/sbin/apxs to /opt/local/apache2/bin/apxs and now the port
chokes because:

$  apxs -q CC
dyld: Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libsqlite3.0.dylib
  Referenced from: /opt/local/apache2/bin/httpd
  Reason: image not found
apxs:Error: Sorry, no shared object support for Apache.
apxs:Error: available under your platform. Make sure.
apxs:Error: the Apache module mod_so is compiled into.
apxs:Error: your server binary `/opt/local/apache2/bin/httpd'..

What can be done here to support MacPorts Apache 2?

Mark