[patch] Postfix port

Mark Duling mark.duling at biola.edu
Tue Jan 23 18:19:00 PST 2007

Sbranzo <sbranzo at gmail.com> on Friday, January 19, 2007 at 7:23 AM -0800
wrote:
>Additionally the patch bumps version to 2.3.6, remove a broken download
>link and uses sha1 instead of md5.
>
>After installation 2 files must be deleted,
>/opt/local/var/spool/postfix/public/.turd_postfix and
>/opt/local/var/spool/postfix/maildrop/.turd_postfix
>But if I try to remove them in post-destroot or post-install
>installation fails because they don't exist yet...in what phase do those
>files get created?
>
>Please apply this patch.

I removed troublesome .turd files in a port of mine at post-activate
phase.  I think it is ugly but I don't know of a better way.  Does anyone
else?  I attached your patch to to
http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/10679.  I want to see if
anyone has a better idea and if you want to try to deal with the .turd
files before committing.

Mark