Massive property update - PLEASE READ

Salvatore Domenick Desiano sal at ri.cmu.edu
Thu Jan 25 20:15:13 PST 2007

Suggest I Twiki entry about this in big letters right near how add a new
port.

-- Sal
smile.

--------------
  Salvatore Domenick Desiano
    Doctoral Candidate
      Robotics Institute
        Carnegie Mellon University

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007, Kevin Ballard wrote:

o Ok, turns out I wasn't paying enough attention. The "handful" of binary files
o were actually all the binary files, whether or not they had svn:eol-style set.
o It turns out that the 2 image files I looked at were the only files that
o actually had it set ;)
o In any case, avoid doing this in the future. Those 2 image files are
o irreparable.