/Applications/DarwinPorts -> /Applications/MacPorts

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at brierdr.com
Mon Jan 29 21:37:47 PST 2007

Sounds good.  While you're at it, it would be nice if you could sweep
up some of the other references to DarwinPorts which only make things
more confusing (in fact, I would love the dports subdirectory to be
just renamed to "ports" - a small difference, sure, but I'm sure it
will save future generations from wondering what in the heck that 'd'
is supposed to stand for).

- Jordan