[21609] users/dluke/cvs2svn-1.5.0.tar.gz

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Tue Jan 30 21:18:46 PST 2007

	Hey Daniel! Kevin started implementing my suggestion of a macports
mirror list, with an svn /distfiles directory as the location for the
distfiles we're going to carry. Any chance you could move the stuff in
your /users/dluke directory to the new location once 1.4 is out? You
can have your own user dir inside distfiles or toss everything inside
general/, where the macports master_sites entry will look by default if
no sub-directory key is provided in the Portfile. Details are in
r21621.

	Regards,...

-jmpp