MacFUSE portfile

Cédric Luthi cedric.luthi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 09:04:18 PST 2007

On 31 janv. 07, at 07:02, Kevin Ballard wrote:

> r21623 is a seemingly innocuous commit, but it provides MacFUSE
> support. Hooray!

Great, thanks for your contribution :-)

I just want to let you know that even after syncing, fuse was not
recognized. My bet (sole intuition) is the problem came from the new
top-level category added.
$ port search fuse
libconfuse                     devel/libconfuse 2.5
libConfuse is a configuration file parser library
zope-cmfusertracktool          zope/zope-cmfusertracktool
1.1          User tracking product for CMF Zope sites

No trace of fusefs :-(

I had to manually "sudo portindex" in order to be able to install it.

Do other people had the same problem ?

Regards.
Cédric Luthi