Release 1.5 branch created

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Thu Jul 5 00:24:00 PDT 2007

On Jul 4, 2007, at 4:59 PM, Landon Fuller wrote:

> .
> I'll look into merging these changes into the 1.5 release branch,
> assuming nobody objects.

	I'm sure you'd love me green lighting this, Landon ;-) Well, I
already kinda did in one of my previous posts, please do feel free to
reply to it with your opinions on my position, would love to hear them!

> Also, do you have a commit bit for base? (Do we still separate
> base/ and dports/ ?). If not, you probably should =)

	Anders does have commit and the project is no longer divided in
ports, base & docs subprojects with different ACLs, just one big pool
with a single access list. So he should be able to commit at will
(and has, actually). We as team managers just ask that those who are
not that experienced/acquainted with base ask for peer review before
diving into it; I've gone with Anders over practically every single
one of his commits.

> -landonf

	Regards,....

-jmpp