RPM/SRPM target change for 1.5

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Thu Jul 5 22:05:13 PDT 2007

On Jul 5, 2007, at 11:38 AM, Anders F Björklund wrote:

> FYI,
> These packaging changes should go in MacPorts 1.5 as well...:
> http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/changeset/26730
> http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/changeset/26731

	These two have been merged.

> Will commit another change to those two, to make it word wrap.

	That's changeset r26737, I need to know whether you want it merged
into 1.5 or not. While on it, I would really like to encourage you to
please create a  base/src/package1.0/package_util.tcl TCL package
into which we can factor out common code shared between all the
packaging targets, properly abstracted if need be. It may sound like
a bit of an undertaking, but maybe we can start low and slow with the
word wrap proc that you had to duplicate between the rpm and srpm
targets...?

> --anders

	Regards,...

-jmpp