[26910] trunk/dports/textproc/libiconv

Anders F Björklund afb at macports.org
Wed Jul 11 02:56:43 PDT 2007

Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> I don't really object to these changes. I'm assuming you've verified
> they work on freebsd, and since I have no freebsd machine, I'll just
> believe you. I do wish you had contacted me first, though, as a matter
> of courtesy, since the port does not say openmaintainer.

I am sorry, I was updating a bunch of ports and had planned to wait to
wait with the ones doing more than adding to "platforms". Like you say
it shouldn't change anything for the darwin platform, but will try to
contact the port maintainers next time...

Apologies to ryandesign (libiconv), imajes (ncurses) and nox (icu) that
had some FreeBSD support code added to their ports. The remaining ones
that need bigger changes are "python24" and "sqlite3" (mostly
separating Darwin stuff to "platform darwin" ?)

--anders