defluffing Portfiles (port lint)

Anders F Björklund afb at macports.org
Thu Jul 12 05:24:47 PDT 2007

Weissmann Markus wrote:

> As everyone likes to have its tabs in a different size, use her/his
> editor of choice, etc., etc. I say: Lets go for spaces only. Once
> everyone has accommodated to it, we'll all be happy.

But if everyone has their own idea of the indentation level,
it'll be about the same anyway. i.e. instead of the "tabify"
and "untabify" commits, there will be "indent" and "unindent" ?

So it seems that this part of the Portfile should remain
free-for-all and not be delinted... What about the newline
after long_description, should that one be required or not ?

--anders