nco-3.9.1

Takeshi Enomoto takeshi at mac.com
Thu Jul 12 07:23:16 PDT 2007

I updated nco and related libraries.

libdap-3.7.8 #12271
libnc-dap #12253 (in response to the patch Ben MacCall sent to me)
nco-3.9.1 #12274 (please change type to enhancement. would be nice if
the submitter could change or at least confirm before submission)

I would also like you to examine subversion package (#12270).
It used to build with neon (version 1.4.3).
Now it builds without it only.

As instructed by the configure script,
it seems to require neon-0.25.5 (older than what is in MacPorts).

It is an important tool not just for source versioning
but also updating base and ports behind the firewall
when the rsync port is blocked.

Takeshi