RubyCocoa 0.11.1

Eloy Duran eloy.de.enige at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 15:14:42 PDT 2007

And like I hoped all gems are being build with the config that ruby
was build with.
So hpricot from macports and libxml from rubygems both build universal
extensions :)

So all the ports that are rubygems based, should they by default have:
"universal_variant no"? Because they will be build in the same manner
as ruby was build nonetheless.

Eloy