Always print livecheck regex

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Jul 17 13:22:27 PDT 2007

I've noticed that when "sudo port -dv livecheck" fails to match the
regex against the contents of the URL, it prints:

DEBUG: Port (livecheck) version is THEVERSION
DEBUG: Fetching THEURL
DEBUG: regex is >THEREGEX<
DEBUG: url is >THEURL<
Error: cannot check if THEPORT was updated (regex didn't match)

But if the regex does match, it prints:

DEBUG: Port (livecheck) version is THEVERSION
DEBUG: Fetching THEURL
DEBUG: The regex matched >THEMATCH<
THEPORT seems to be up to date

I propose that the line "DEBUG: url is >THEURL<" is superfluous and
can be removed, and that I would like the regex to be printed in any
case, especially now that we have either problems with or at least
different behavior from the regex processor. Would the attached patch
be acceptable to everyone?