Adding myself to the cc field of a trac ticket

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Thu Jul 19 22:40:34 PDT 2007

Hi Adam,

> I need to add myself to the cc field of a trac ticket, but am unable
> to do so with the trac permissions setup as they are.  This problem
> has come up in the past and I can remember being told that it was
> being worked on, so what is the current status of this?

Still being worked on, according to my reading emails I've been cc'ed
on after I asked something similar of PortMgr (they may or may not
have been cc'ed to macports-dev, I haven't checked).  In the
meantime, I suppose you could ask someone with commit access to
modify it for you.  Sorry that I can't be more helpful at this stage.

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

--
Boey Maun Suang (Boey is my surname)