dp2mp-move branch work done & merging into trunk

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Fri Jun 1 12:50:17 PDT 2007

On Jun 1, 2007, at 3:45 PM, David MacMahon wrote:

> Sounds great!

	Thanks for the feedback! (even if it is only to tell me that things
look good overall ;-) Appreciated!

> Will this automatically affect the gcc binary names (i.e. gcc-
> dp-4.2 -> gcc-mp-4.2) or is a port specific change needed?

	This is a port specific change, but one I believe mww already put in
place. Nevertheless, strings in MP base sources referencing gcc-dp*
have been updated to gcc-mp*, so there should be added consistency.

> Thanks,
> Dave

	Regards,...

-jmpp