livecheck.url containing semicolon

Kevin Ballard eridius at macports.org
Sat Jun 9 16:17:14 PDT 2007

It's not a bug. It's the fact that the semicolon character is treated
the same as a newline, in that it separates commands. This is a Tcl
language feature.

If you want a semicolon, either surround the entire value with double-
quotes, or use a backslash to escape the semicolon.

livecheck.url  "${homepage}release/?C=M;O=D"

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org
eridius at macports.org