sudo port -d selfupdate errors

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Fri Jun 15 14:27:34 PDT 2007

	I changed a lot of stuff on our base sources on svn last night and
worked on the new rsycn server, so I expect a little turmoil before
things settle down again and start working seamlessly.

	I guess the main issue is that DNS entries still haven't propagated
from the old rsync server to the new one. I'll see to that personally
but I'm sure once that's through everything should be fine again!

	Give us some time and we'll post with a status update on the
problem, thanks for your patience!

	Regards,...

-jmpp