SVK issue with properties when dp2mp went into trunk?

Glen Whitney gwhitney at macports.org
Mon Jun 18 19:08:52 PDT 2007

To those of you who have an SVK mirror of the macports Subversion
repository:

I noticed today that properties are missing on the files in the  src/
macports1.0 directory in my SVK mirror, even though they are there in
the macports Subversion repository:

$ svk info //mirror/macport/src/macports1.0/macports.tcl
Depot Path: //mirror/macport/src/macports1.0/macports.tcl
Revision: 2466
Last Changed Rev.: 2458
Mirrored From: https://svn.macosforge.org/repository/macports/trunk/
base, Rev. 26188
$ svk proplist //mirror/macport/src/macports1.0/macports.tcl  # Note
no output
$ svn proplist -r 26188 https://svn.macosforge.org/repository/
macports/trunk/base/src/macports1.0/macports.tcl
Properties on 'https://svn.macosforge.org/repository/macports/trunk/
base/src/macports1.0/macports.tcl':
   svn:keywords
   svn:eol-style

But properties on previously-existing files are OK:

$ svk proplist //mirror/macport/src/port/port.tcl
Properties on //mirror/macport/src/port/port.tcl:
   svn:eol-style
   svn:keywords

I suspect an SVK bug when I did the "svk sync //mirror/macports"
command that went across revision 26177, whereby the properties on
these new files were not mirrored.  Anybody else notice this issue?
Even if not, any suggestions how I might get the mirror really
properly in sync?  I wanted to check with some folks more experienced
in SVK before I tried to reproduce the problem and/or open an SVK
ticket (I don't know how many projects I can try to hack on at
once :-)).

Thanks for any pointers, Glen