New milestones: Feature Requests & Port Requests

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Fri Jun 22 09:42:05 PDT 2007

RESENT: with a proper title this time! (second time this has happened
in the last couple days, but I'm not drunk though, I promise!)

	Good afternoon everyone! I've recently created two new milestones in
our trac roadmap, http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/roadmap,
called "Feature Requests" and "Port Requests". From their descriptions:

-) Feature Requests: Where requests for new features in the MacPorts
base infrastructure should go.
-) Port Requests: Where requests for software packages that are not
yet in our ports tree nor in milestone:"New Ports" should go. More
specifically, milestone:"New Ports" is for submissions from non-
committers that come complete with a Portfile, whereas this milestone
is simply for requests to write Portfiles for certain software packages.

	I think their explanations are rather self explanatory so I wont go
on about them here. In any case, do let me know if you'd like to see
improved descriptions for them and/or if you have any questions.
Other than that, start filling them up!

	Regards,...

-jmpp