RubyCocoa 0.11.1

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Sat Jun 30 10:50:03 PDT 2007

On 01/07/2007, at 02:36, Eloy Duran wrote:

> Yes indeed this works.
> However I'm sure you agree that it should work directly from a
> clean install?

Absolutely, but I'm having a terrible time trying to figure out how
to make it work that way!

> I've send an email to the maintainer asking what all the patches do,
> since a regular "ruby setup.rb" works fine for me...

Hopefully you have more luck getting a reply than I have; otherwise,
I'll just have to keep stumbling around, hoping that I or someone
else figures out how to make it work first time around.

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

--
Boey Maun Suang (Boey is my surname)