New Port (cgdb)

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Sun May 6 22:08:23 PDT 2007

Hi Jens,

> I’m new here. I would add a new port for the ncurses based debugger
> frondend
> cgdb.
> What must I do, for accepting the port?

As described in [1] and [2], set up an account on MacPorts and file a
ticket for the port to be added with you as maintainer.  Usually you
would assign the ticket to macports-dev@, but in this case you can
assign it to me if you like.  Don't forget to put both your and the
assignee's email addresses in the Cc: field so that both receive
notification about the ticket.  If you have any further questions,
just drop us a line.

Thanks for the new port!

Kind regards,

Maun Suang