New "file delete" implementation breaks ncurses

Kevin Ballard eridius at macports.org
Tue May 8 12:16:53 PDT 2007

That's not actually a fix. You should revert it, then change it to
two different commands a - delete for the real folder, and a 'file
delete' for the symlink. The reason this isn't a fix is it will not
delete the symlink this way.

I'll commit a fix to trunk for the 'delete' command in a few days
when I get home from vacation.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org