Is anybody else having problems committing to the MacPorts repository?

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Sat May 12 07:11:12 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I seem to be having problems committing to the repository at the
moment.  Initially I thought my account had problems:

Alexandria:~/src/macports-trunk/dports/science boeyms$ svn commit -F
svn-commit.tmp eo/
Authentication realm: <http://svn.macosforge.org:80> Mac OS Forge
Password for '<scrubbed />':
Authentication realm: <http://svn.macosforge.org:80> Mac OS Forge
Username: <scrubbed />
Password for '<scrubbed />':
Authentication realm: <http://svn.macosforge.org:80> Mac OS Forge
Username: <scrubbed />
Password for '<scrubbed />':
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: MKACTIVITY of '/repository/macports/!svn/act/
7aef5007-7815-4259-8462-31d597ba3896': authorization failed (http://
svn.macosforge.org)

So I tried changing my password on Trac, and then got:

Alexandria:~/src/macports-trunk/dports/science boeyms$ svn commit -F
svn-commit.tmp eo/
Authentication realm: <http://svn.macosforge.org:80> Mac OS Forge
Password for '<scrubbed />':
Adding         eo
Adding         eo/Portfile
Transmitting file data .svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Can't set position pointer in file '/svn/repositories/macports/
db/transactions/25033-1.txn/rev': No space left on device

This doesn't look good.  Anyone able to comment on this or follow
this up?

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

P.S. "<scrubbed />" is only to give the spambots less fodder (I got
my first macports spam today :-( ).  No prizes for guessing what it
actually is.

--
Boey Maun Suang (Boey is my surname)
Email: macports.org%boeyms (put the bit after the '%' before the '@'