Is anybody else having problems committing to the MacPorts repository?

James Berry jberry at macports.org
Sun May 13 05:31:24 PDT 2007

On May 13, 2007, at 4:00 AM, Riccardo Andreoli wrote:

> Same error, since migration to macosforge.org, I have never been able
> to commit.

Hi Riccardo,

If you haven't been able to commit since migration to svn and
macosforge, you've definitely got other problems.

If you'll communicate with me privately about this I'll see if we can
get you fixed up.

A couple of questions:

	- Tell me what url svn info gives from your macports trunk directory
	- Tell me what username you supply to svn
	- Give me a log of your commit attempt

James