MacPorts Web App (mpwa) online for initial testing.

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed May 16 11:51:04 PDT 2007

On May 15, 2007, at 15:44, Yves de Champlain wrote:

> Le 07-05-15 à 14:23, Michael Jackson a écrit :
>
>> On May 15, 2007, at 10:42 AM, James Berry wrote:
>>
>>> The MacPorts Web App (mpwa) is online for some initial testing at
>>> http://db.macports.org/
>>
>> Looks great! Can't wait to see this up and running. I would be
>> more than willing to help out on the design/css layout if I had
>> some mockups or some kind of idea where to go with it.
>
> It's already up and running, and looks great !

James: Until we decide on a unified email address obfuscation
strategy for all of MacPorts, can you please obfuscate the email
addresses printed in mpwa?

Michael: the design/css layout of mpwa should probably conform with
the rest of the MacPorts web experience, which I'm currently in the
process of overhauling. I'll post a screenshot of my progress soon.