Fwd: [25313] trunk/dports/shells/zsh-devel

N_Ox n.oxyde at gmail.com
Fri May 18 13:14:05 PDT 2007

I've yet another time forgot to reply to all~~

Well, this mail is not for nothing:
i'm pleased to tell you i've fixed this problem by making a soelim(1)
system call.

By the way, I'll add an 'examples' variant before commiting it —
well, i'm also to wait for
commit rights.

Regards.

Début du message réexpédié :