test.env not being evaled any more

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Fri May 18 14:44:01 PDT 2007

It looks like test.env is not being evaled any more.  We use this in the
Subversion test suite to find all the dylibs so that the programs can run:

test.env  DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=`find ${worksrcpath}/subversion -type d
-name .libs | xargs echo | sed -e 's/ /:/g'` CLEANUP=true

This used to work, but now no longer does.

Can we get this behavior back?

And more importantly, how do we make changes to the port system without
breaking existing ports?  Do we need to set up a test suite of ports
that we build to ensure that we don't break anything?

Regards,
Blair