Can't upgrade python24

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Tue May 22 05:59:46 PDT 2007

On May 21, 2007, at 3:19 AM, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> I want to upgrade to python24 @2.4.4_1, but I get the following error:

so do I, but I get a different error:

.
.
.
DEBUG: Adding link to file_map: /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/
Python.framework/Versions/2.4/bin/smtpd.py for: python24
DEBUG: Adding file to file_map: /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/
Python.framework/Versions/2.4/bin/smtpd2.4.py for: python24
DEBUG: Adding file to file_map: /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/
Python.framework/Versions/2.4/include/python2.4/Python-ast.h for:
python24
Error: Target com.apple.install returned: Not a directory
Warning: the following items did not execute (for python24):
com.apple.install

There's a symlink in /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/
Versions/2.4/include/python2.4 that points to /opt/local/include/
python2.4 which I don't appear to have on my system (although that
might not be the problem).

Anyone else see this? There have been a bunch of recent changes to
the python24 port lately, so I'm not sure what change may have caused
this.

--
Daniel J. Luke