Is anyone else having trouble logging into Trac on MacPorts?

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Fri May 25 07:34:24 PDT 2007

	Hello Kevin! Some of us are having problems logging into trac, with
an error that looks like:

Login to trac failed! Message was "".

	I think most aren't suffering from this, not only because I've seen
some trac activity lately on the timeline (ryandesign closing a
ticket about half an hour ago, for instance), but also because if
they were they would have certainly yelled loudly by now ;-) On the
other hand, I think it's just us three, Vincent, Muan Suang and I,
with the same error. Any info from us you'd need to debug the issue?

	Thanks for looking into it! Regards,...

-jmpp