Trac problems and slrn-devel upgrade

Sbranzo sbranzo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 05:09:15 PST 2007

Hi,
I tried to file this on trac, but after pushing "preview and submit
changes" the connection hangs and the ticket fails to be uploaded.

I'm the maintainer of the slrn-devel package but I don't have the commit bit. Can
someone please  upgrade this for me?
I'm not also used to upload sources tarball on macports, and the tarball
attached is derived from a svn export of the development branch of slrn,
so I don't know where to place it and change the portfile to reflect the
location.

Portfile is attached, and I'll send the archive ( 1.5 Mb) to the one
who'll upload them.

Thanks,
Gufo
-------------- next part --------------
PortSystem              1.0
name                    slrn-devel
set betaversion         0.9.9pre
set svnversion          43
version                 ${betaversion}-${svnversion}
categories              news net
platforms               darwin
maintainers             sbranzo at gmail.com
homepage                http://slrn.sourceforge.net/
description             A powerful console-based newsreader

long_description        slrn is an easy to use but powerful NNTP/spool based \
                        newsreader.  It is highly customizable, supports \
                        scoring, free key bindings, and can be extended using \
                        the SLang macro language.

master_sites            http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/slrn/
distname                slrn-${betaversion}-${svnversion}
checksums               sha1 67f93dda0f8242477774fb46b6337d5d21a5d137 \
			md5 0d48e077197b23fb1b096b790fa99d0a

use_bzip2               no

depends_lib             port:slang2 \
                        port:libiconv

configure.args          --with-libiconv-prefix=${prefix} \
                        --mandir=${prefix}/share/man \
                        --with-slang-library=${prefix}/lib \
                        --with-slang-includes=${prefix}/include

# adds slrnpull
variant pull            { configure.args-append --with-slrnpull }

# ssl variant
variant ssl             {
                        configure.args-append   --with-ssl=${prefix} \
                                                --with-ssl-includes=${prefix}/include/openssl

                        depends_lib-append      port:openssl
}