Trac problems and slrn-devel upgrade

Sbranzo sbranzo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 06:41:00 PST 2007

On 06/11/07 15:28, Weissmann Markus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> would it be possible to supply a diff? The attached files has practically
> nothing in common with the Portfile in trunk:
> $ slrn-devel> diff -u Portfile slrn-devel.portfile | wc -l
>       92
> $ slrn-devel> wc -l *
>       50 Portfile
>       43 slrn-devel.portfile
>       93 total

The portfile is derived from the current one. I don't know why does diff
thinks there's nothing in common between those 2 files, and it doesn't
seems an issue of whitespaces...BTW slrn changed a little, it doesn't
rely upon autocnf anymore and I changed from the archive taken from
debian unstable to a snv checkout of the sorces.

Gufo